Monday, January 26, 2009

Well they say it's coming...........dun dun dun!!!The dreaded ice storm.So if we loose power you can all imagine all the fun times I will have with the brats. You just never know what will happen when we spend quality time together.A few nights ago we were spending quality time together ,and we were all in the sunroom playing that addictive wii .Brent,Weston and I were all on the love seat. Yes, I said love seat ,and none of us are small people. It was close quarters,I was in the middle and Weston had his sweet little arm around my waist when he reached over and gave my boob a little squeeze. "WESTON!!! THAT WAS MY BOOB FREAKO!!!" I screamed.He just kinda giggled and said..........................you're gonna love this...................."Sorry! I thought that was your fat roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! are you kidding me? What a boost of self esteem he gave me that night.NOT!!! So the moral of this story is, it must be evident enough that I have a fat roll that my children have noticed .AND my boobies are so pitiful you cant tell the difference. Well you're all welcome.I hope you got a good laugh at my expense. So go ahead and laugh it up,I'm not ashamed!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger