Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kolby, Kolby, Kolby.... What am I gonna do with you


This morning I have laughed more before 9 am than I have in a while. Kolby is on a roll today. He is sick so he is at work with me. Let me tell ya, a bad cough must bring out the comedian in him.I am surprised that he is in a good mood though.Not only does he not feel well.He didnt wake up in the best way.Normaly he is the one who has the terrible look on his face for 5 to 10 minutes after he gets out of bed. That is after the two to three times he has got back into bed because he's just not ready to get up. So this morning when he came into the living room with a big ol grin on his face I was really thrown off. He came up to me and just loved on me .Wow! I thought. He is in a good mood this morning. Then he looked at me like I was the greatest mommy ever and said......."where's my dirtbike?" "Huh?" I said.Then again "wheres my dirtbike?" Then everything fell into place when Jarron said "well I lied" Turns out Jarron had coaxed Kolby out of bed by telling him I had bought him a new dirtbike.Wow that kid never ceases to amaze me.He's such a terd! But after that Kolby was actually ok. Not in his regular morning bad mood at all.I knew he was ok when I heard him tell Weston he was standing by the stove so he could be hot like Westons girlfriend.Not long after that was when he puked in my car on the way to school. So after a fast trip back home for a change of clothes we stopped at the Dollar Store to get him a sprite and some clothespins.(the clothespins were for me) As I was getting back into the car his teachers husband got out of his "tool powice tar" and Kolby was screaming "Mrs. Howell, Mrs.Howell" so I looked back at him holding his plastic bag ( just in case)and said "Kolby, he is not MRS. Howell" He just looked at me and said" but I need him to tell the other Mrs. Howell I'm sick" . If you're a grown man driving a manly police car, so ya know, you are not above being calles "Mrs."

and for the record... For those of you that may be concerned about his wellbeing after that picture was taken of him rampimg his bike,you'll be relieved to know that was as far as he made it.He just could'nt get up enough speed.Much to his dissappiontment might I ad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Kolby, he's sick AND there no new dirt bike! But I have to give Jarron credit for knowing just what to say to get Kolby out of bed. Maybe I'll use that one on Brett :)

Powered By Blogger