Thursday, January 15, 2009

I fell into the trap


Well, I did it. I'm a follower and besides, everyone else is doin it!
I never thought I would have a BLOG! I know you all are all surprised since not many things hold my attention that long. Especially the computer. But I just though if I could tell everyone all the witty comments from Weston,and all the drama from Jarron,and of course ,we can't forget all the backtalk and evil eye looks from Kolby.He's not all bad though.(see above)Bless his heart he doesn't even care his pants are unzipped and his momma put is picture on the WORLD WIDE web.
So if anyone in the world reads this I hope you get a chuckle from my stories and pictures. (Sarah Coday will be so proud if I take pictures of my kids.)My only concern is that all these tales will not be quite as amusing if there aren't heard in their native tongue....Hillbilly! So all I ask is when you read this please try to read it with your best Larry The Cable Guy voice. If you can do that you will get the full effect of the hysterical things my boys say."Davisisms" if you will.
Well it has taken me like at least 19 hours to start this whole blog thingy so I am going to say goodbye for now. maybeI will do some work. that may not be such a bad idea since Valentines day is coming and to the peeps in my biz It's the most wonderful day of the year. Oh, and on that note pray for my sanity.Please people. I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you Hebber!!! This could make the boys famous. People will come from far and wide to see the Davis crew. Mainly because no one will believe boys this wild, funny and redneck actually exist :)

Powered By Blogger