Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who needs TV

This is the crybaby chair. This is the chair you have to sit in when you cry during WWE Smackdown. This is the chair no one would sit in for the rest of the weekend for that very reason.
This is what 4 days of being cooped up in the house does for my little darlings. It's like full on WWE. The bad part is my kids have no idea professional wrestling is, well ,FAKE. So They try to tear each others heads off . Of course Brent is just as bad as they are. Seriously! Seriously? Ugh!















Notice how intense Jarrons face is. This is serious business. And Kolby ,wow! He is just a maniac.I am pretty sure they kicked Westons butt too. But you would never hear that from him. Heck no. He would say he put the smackdown on em.

Someone always up crying too. Therefor in the Crybaby chair. I should make them sign a release for before they are allowed to try to kill each other.

It is displays of out of control male behavior like this one that makes me wish I had just one girl to roll her eyes with me, and look at them and say "Ugh! Boys!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pic of Kolby flying Kung Fu style at Weston is PRICELESS. Too bad we didn't video the time he and Jarron locked horns at the lake. I still can't believe one of them didn't end up with a concussion.

Amber said...

Too funny! You crack me up!

Cari said...

Haha! That's too funny! You got some awesome action shots, though!

Powered By Blogger