Friday, January 22, 2010

Jarron Davisthinks he has mad skills when it comes to bustin a move. The following are only a few from his playbook, but I'm sure you will get the idea.

I don't have any right to make fun though because I have absolutely NO moves. And I would never put myself through the public humiliation I am subjecting my poor middle child to.

Jarron, Please forgive me. I love you so much, but this is just too funny not to share. I am trying to make the world a better place one belly laugh at a time. And you are helping me. Doesn't that make you feel good?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

His moves are strangely close to Brett's moves. That's a bit disturbing.

Cari said...

When he's 16 & finds out you posted this on the world wide web, he's either going to hate you forever... or still think his moves are totally awesome! ;)

Heather Davis said...

Yea Cari, I'm thinking Senior CD :)

Powered By Blogger