Saturday, January 30, 2010

.
.
.
.
.
GOTTA LOVE BRENT DAVIS

Today is January 30th 2010. Today I have been married for 12 years. It seems like so long, but then again not long at all. It kinda seems like we have always been together. Everything before then is just kind of like something that took place in a dream. I don't know why it's that way. My memories are clear.I can recall perfectly all the ridiculous things i have done in my youth, but it just seems like it was another lifetime or something. And I guess in a way it kinda was. I was a different person then. Before I was a wife or a mom. I was just a punk out causing trouble and only thinking of myself. The funny thing is getting married and being a mom was all I ever wanted. That was my dream. It was a simple dream, but my dream none the less. When I was little and someone would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up I responded "a mommy." Well actually I think I responded "a mud wrestler" a few times. One of those times being the Little miss Locust Grove Pageant. I bet my mom was so proud she could bust. But anyway, I am getting to do what I always wanted. It is just a simple life. Nothing fancy about being married, livin on a farm, and raising three boys that make me laugh til I hurt on a daily basis. But it is perfect for me. I love every day of my life. I take the good with the bad. Of course, like anyone elses life, it is not all sunshine and puppies, but we love each other. And we all know having someone to love you is the best feeling in the world.
So thank you Brent Davis for loving me, and taking care of me in the face of potential power outages, and for giving me the three brats to entertain me.

1 comment:

Amber said...

mud wrestler. hilarious!

Powered By Blogger