Thursday, March 18, 2010




How to get soft hair you will never have to comb again



A few nights ago Kolby was in the tub taking his sweet time when I offered to hurry him along by washing his hair for him. (it is obvious he is the baby) I went ahead and used conditioner on it because it is so fine and cottony it is hard to comb out normally. As I was rinsing the conditioner I said "Kolby your hair so so soft." To which he replied "HOW?" I told him it was because of the conditioner, of course. Well after he was out of the tub he was following nightly protocol and brought me the brush. I started to comb through the blond mess of hair quite easily. He was so surprised. Pleasantly surprised! He looked at with a huge grin and said "Mom, That air tonditioner works sooo dood! We dotta use it every time!" I agreed.
The even funnier part is he told my mom and dad the next night he never had to comb his hair again. My mom curiously asked why and he told her "Betause I use air freshener"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger